Op deze pagina vindt u het protocol dat opgesteld is door het bestuur en de manager van het Zeemanshuis. Hiermee leggen wij uit op welke manier wij zeevarenden veilig van dienst kunnen zijn.
Information in English
For Seafarers, these are the most important points to consider:
- The maximum amount of people allowed at the same time is 30 people. It is therefore crucial that everybody who wants to visit the the centre announces themselves in advance. This is important to consider if your vessel is lying in Damen Shipyard and you are able to reach the centre without our shuttle service. Due to the limited capacity, there is the possibility that we may have to turn you down. Reservations are made only via this number: +31 118 467 063
- The opening hours are reduced. We are open between 17:00 and 22:00.
- We are expecting that seafarers that are visiting our centre are cleared to do so by their vessels senior officers and their company.
- The maximum amount of seafarers transported together with our shuttle bus is 5 people. Our drivers will ask every passenger of there are any symptoms and wearing of a face mask is compulsory. Inside the club, every guest is required to state his or her name, vessel, and an email adress as contact information, as is required from the Dutch health service. We will treat this information with the utmost discretion.
- All recreational activities such as table tennis, table football and darts remain unavailable for the moment. Feel free to go outside and stretch your legs!
- Inside the club, there is a system in place to help spread our guests. Please comply to this system.